From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 23:57:25 -0500
Excellent Collin!

I certainly will deffend anybody's right to say g-d bless, and Jesus this
and that, but I have always been tempted to sign a message on the list list
like this,
"Satin bless, Satin Loves you."

Now we would find out how "turn the other cheek people really are.

I wouldn't sign a message like that, because Satin doesn't exist, so he
can't do those things.
Satin may have existed once, but he has become obseleete.  We humans create
more Hell on earth, than any fallen Angel ever could dream of.
Satin just isn't necessary any more
!
I apppreciate Phil's tollerence and kindnes.
On a similar thought, people say loving g-d is hard.  Imagine being g-d and
choosing to love us!!!
Now that is an act far beyond faith.

---