From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 12:46:37 -0400
Executive Products offers two types. A shorter, open bottomed type, which
prefer, and a full-length version with a closed bottom. My only complaint
with the open type, which really should report to them is that the ends of
the cane sections will tear the stitching of the liner at the bottom end of
the sheath. They can correct this, but I haven't let them know about it,
yet. Because of this problem, I switched from the open-ended to the closed
holster, though it is my second favorite version.

Ron Miller