From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:23:21 -0400
Ron,
Thanks for the complements on the CQ article and for your interest in the
Echolink net. Response was very positive from those who checked in and
several others who didn't make it but want to do so in a future net. Yes,
I'm  going to do it again. I'm thinking of Saturday (July 14) at 8:00 pm
eastern. We had some who couldn't make Sunday evenings. I'll send another
announcement out in a few days but it will again be on Echolink KY2D-R or
for those on Allstar, node 2396.

73,, Jim