From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:42:40 -0400
Go to icanworkthisthing.com at:
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/amateur_radio/multi/index.shtml

Text format manual, in depth manual, menu list, and front panel chart.

While not for the blind, lot's of 590 stuff at:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

If you need control software, firmware update, or stuff like the virtual
com port to use the 590's built in sound card, go to the kenwood
download site:

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/software_download.html

Last but not least, Kelvin from this list has an accessibility review of
the 590 at his site:

http://active-elements.org/

73, Steve KW3A