From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 00:53:40 -0400
Hi Eric,

I don't know how good it was in the old days. There have always been
poor operators, but since the ham community has more than quadrupled in
the past 40 years, I am sure there are more LIDS proportionately.
Twenty meters is legend for bad behavior.  The area above 14.300 in
particular is a good example of bad operators. Also 75 meters was for a
long time the bastion of some of the worst operators: 3950, 3898, 3853,
and so on.