From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 22:38:10 -0600
Well, I guess I'm not losing it yet then, I mean, I thought I hadn't heard
your name for awhile.  Glad you have things working now.  Our power, which
rarely goes out, went out one day this week.  When it came back up about 10
to 15 minutes later, I couldn't get comcast cable to work so we couldn't use
wifi for our iPhones and iPads and my wife has the Mac Air now, too, she is
trying to learn since she is retired.  Anyhow, hours later, still nothing
and comcast claimed their computers showed our line was back up and running.
My wife finally called and got a tech on the line and Sandy brought her
iPhone out to my office on the side of our house for me to talk to the lady.
The lady had me unplugged both the modem and my router and then she did
something on her end.  Then she told me to plug everything back in and boot
ut.  Mail came in once the old computer, and I do mean old, loaded my mail
program.  So, these days, you never know what might take you down for
awhile.

Phil.
K0NX