From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:03:09 -0600
It did my heart good to literally hear 15 meters, during the contest,
running full from 21.200 clear up to almost the end of the band at 21.448
and with huge signals.  Keep in mind, I'm just using a G5RV from 38 feet off
the tower.  I copied Europeans 20 over S9 Saturday morning alone and loads
of Pacific stations later that afternoon.  I can remember the days when 15
meters was from 250 to 450 and I never recall much DX above 400 due to all
the nets in that upper 50 KHz range but the 15 phone band sure was jam
packed this weekend with super signals.  Ten meters was good but not as good
as 15 meters for me and my little wire here in Colorado.

Phil.
K0NX