From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:39:50 -0400
Dave:

The rig interface functions in the N3FJP software are for controlling the
TS590 itself, and shouldn't affect what you are trying to do here.

There should be a winkeyer set up menu in the A C Logging software, so make
sure it is recognizing what key jack you are connected to--i.e. key jack 1
or 2.

If you tab through the settings, you should come up to that set of options.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ