From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:14:58 -0400
Good Morning,
I hope that you know that there are many people who are praying for you, Kris.
Hopefully you have made some close friends who are like family.
While I know that this is very difficult I hope that after you have given yourself some to grieve the loss of your
mother you will find some friends who can be your family.
When I lost my grandmother at age 21 it was like losing my mother.
I am not very close to any family members.
I have surrounded myself with friends who are my family.
You are in my thoughts and Prayers.
God Bless!
Colleen Roth