From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:59:30 -0500
Hi;
Hope I've managed to avoid the equal signs and 20s this time.
Curious as to how the price of a similarly eQuipt k3 compares to
the ts590.  Lets assume just for fun that we let elcraft assemble
it.
As for that tower, Wonder how much it would cost to have
something like that installed to say nothing of who you would
hire to install and maintain it?
As for those appliances someone put out an accessible microwave
that was fairly high power but didn't like the price.  I have the
cheap little talking one that wallmart and other stores sold for
a while and for my purposes its quite adequate.  It seems
whenever some new accccessible thing comes out you bes buy
quickly because they don't seem to stay on the market for a
prolonged period of time.  Kind of like the tw1.   richard
sent from my braille note