From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:09:24 -0400
Steve,

I had mentioned this to Tom  earlier, that since it was a used amp it
was possible, although I think  it is not a common option.   I also
think that if this grid protection unit  trips, it must be reset.  If
installed in an AL-80B, the amp goes into standby and the standby switch
must be  flipped to standby and back to operate to get the amp  back on
line.  I  guess  the process would be similar in the 811H and I don't
think this is what is going on here.

73, Steve KW3A is w