From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:50:14 -0700
Hi Steve, just got in the shack and though I messed up some of my
memories, the ones in the radio that is, smile, The tuning is
behaving as it should, not able to tune the frequencies in
memory, and the menu 7 is set to off.  Now all I have to do is
figure out how to program my rig for 10 meter repeater splits
again.  I have never understood that very well and go for long
periods of time just flat using the memories so can't remember
how to do that.  But thanks, I knew there would be folks on the
list to help save my bacon, or at least get me on the right
track.  73, Jim WA6EKS