From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:41:52 -0700
Hello Kelvin,

You mention that you think that the PW1 is the only model with a detachable
control head.  That maybe true regarding solid state amps, but the Acom 2000
and OM Power OM2500A, OM3500A, and OM4000A tube amps both have remote
control heads.  The ALS600 and ALS1300 amps by Ameritron have separate RF
decks, with a cable connecting it to the power supply which can be located
on the floor if desired.

HTH

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing