From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:10:38 -0500
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the list.  Tom KB8TYJ had posted the info  on the nets under
a different thread, maybe you missed it.  Here it is again with a bit
more from me below:

Re: Vertical Antenna
Matt:

We have a 40-meter east coast mid west blind ops round table on or near
7.191 at 4 p.m. Eastern Saturday afternoons, and a 20-meter cross-country
blind ops net at 4 p.m. Eastern Sunday afternoons.  Those times translate to
2100 Z, but they will change to 2000 Z when we go back to Daylight Savings
time in most of the U.S. in mid March.

P.S.  Am I correct that you worked me as W1AW/8 Saturday afternoon?  If so,
I'm sorry I didn't recognize the call properly.  Hopefully, we can connect
on HF sometime too for a more leisurely QSO.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

* I'll add that  one or the other (sometimes both) nets are pre-empted
by major SSB contests.  Next Sunday there will be no 20 meter net due to
the ARRL DX phone contest.   The 40 meter  thing may or may not happen
for any number of reasons.

73, Steve KW3A