From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:22:57 -0500
Mike:

This is very helpful, since I didn't know about the Ameritron external QSK
switch.

I'm also going to contact the individual from Ameritron that Alan suggested.

Again, as far as I can tell, the relays in the amp itself are working fine;
I'd just like to see if I can quiet things down a bit, or do something so
that the amp can be used in CW mode with as little relay clatter as
possible.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ