From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:28:11 -0600
I just had to share this, because it is so cool!
I have been playing with my new victor stream.
One of the on line features, is the ability to import a play list.
Well, the only play list I have for online media, is my winamp bookmark
file, which is called "winamp.bm."  Winamp's idea, not mine.
I tried to import the file and it didn't work.  Then I renamed the file to
"winamp.m3u" and placed it at the root of my SD card.
I was able to import it in to the stream.
Each entry has two lines, the first being the URL and the second being the
actual name of the station.
The stream thinks that each line is a separate entry, but only the URL's
connect to the station.
If I add them to my favorites, I get the URL rather than the name, but they
work.
I wish I could figure out a way to make the stream access MLB, but I think
that won't be possible.  Maybe in the future?
The wifi is quite a good receiver, I can keep the connection all around my
property, which we will grant is quite small.
I'll take it down the street, but maybe not when the temperature is back
below 10 DGF.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor

---