From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:09:21 -0500
David,

Luckily for me, I play in a lot of the state QSO parties and the speed
is greatly reduced.   Of course the other side of the coin is that the
exchange usually includes s/n (hard to anticipate) and worst of all
some 3 or 4 letter county abbreviation that has no rhyme or reason.

Oh, well, just keep plugging away.

73, Steve KW3A