From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:59:18 -0000
Steve - all

The speed which seems to have evolved as the working speed in most contests
is 30 to 33 WPM.

In a contest such as that this weekend, you can prepare yourself by
anticipating what the expected exchange might be.

From here, of course, we expect the two letter state or province
designators, but for power, all sorts of variants occur, for example, for a
kilowatt I heard, 1kw, akw, kw, and k!

BTW: did anyone use the latest version of N1MM??

73

David W Wood