From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:33:20 -0500
Mike,

What you heard was  pc keying generated by a Winkeyer USB.    My problem
is deciphering what is coming at me out of the headphones.    Things get
going too fast and I freeze like a deer in the headlights.

For some of these guys, high speed cw is like a religion.   For me 20
wpm is the ragged edge, but  i know I'm really just playing at the
kiddie end of the pool.

73, hope we cross paths in an upcoming contest, Steve KW3A