From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:58:08 -0600
That's what window--eyes says, but if you navigate over them cherictor by
cherictor, you get a unicode number that you can't copy to the clipboard.
Very odd and very annoying.
I seem to remember the first version of this discussion was going from dos
to windows.  Then from plain text to html or rtf.  Then from desktops to
smart phones.  Come to think of it, I remember the same discussion going
from A.M. to Single Sideband.  Probably the same thing went on going from
spark to oscellator.  Same words, different tune.