From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:29:16 -0800
It uses the ootunes database and not the app used on ios devices.

From: Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 08:15:00 -0800

The ootunes app can be used on the iphone, ipod touch and ipad.
It costs
about $5.00.

From: Scott Gillen <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:49:54 +1300

Thanks Jim.  No strewn here just using my iPhone.  I'll see if I
can find it o=
n the web page for the net
73
Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On 9/02/2014, at 1:29 PM, Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]
wrote:

Hi Scott, no can't send anything because the favorites are
stored=20
onboard the Stream in some internal memory location, unlike
the=20
PlexTalk.  If you are using the new Stream, then just use the=20
search by name feature on the internet radio location of the=20
stream and enter 14.300 or just 14.3 and that should work for=20
you.  You will find three different locations listed.  I
heard=20
myself on there last week about 30 seconds after checking in.
=20
73, Jim WA6EKS
=20
From: Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 06:23:33 -0800
=3D20
It sure blows the web radio on the plextalk pocket out of the
water!
=3D20
From: Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:03:51 -0600
Subject: Re: off topic
=3D20
Its a very small mp3 and daisy player and mp3 recorder.
In the victor stream or booksense group of devices.
=3D20
=3D20
---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus protection is active.
=20