From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:02:26 -0600
Tom,
I beg to differ with you.  A total who has worked for almost fifty
years and dealt with non24 I am pleased to have assisted in the
testing of the Vanda product and have seen some relief from my sleep
difficulty.  Certainly there have been excuses made by some but you
need to think a bit more before you go off the next time.