From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:30:18 -0600
Mike,
I think you have it handled.  Conservative power will get you as much
pleasure as squeezing every watt out of the amp.  Everything will
last lots longer and no one will ever notice the difference.  When I
was a kid in the hobby you could buy military surplus 811As for a
buck a piece, still in the boxes.  Yes, fifty some years ago but had
I but known, I could be a rich old guy!!