From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:13:46 -0500
Well, Lloyd, this is a continuing learning effort here, and it will be
interesting to see how I do in the SSB contest this week-end.

I don't think I will do quite as well, since my antennas for the higher
bands are not the greatest, but I will try anyway to do the best I can with
what I have.

And, yes, I agree, the QRN was quite rough even up here in the north country
on 80 and 160.

Will see what this coming week-end brings.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ