Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:55:09 -0230
John:

I would have rathered the 572Bs as well but right now, there isn't a good source available and the quality isn't there.
RF Parts is endeavouring to set up a factory partnership in China that's prepared to produce the 572Bs to there standard but its not there yet. The ones that are available are 50USD each and in my opinion, 200USD plus shipping and exchanges, which would push them to over 300 by the time I got them, just wasn't worth it.
So hopefully these Taylor 811s will last me a few years until the good quality 572B becomes available. I'm getting the 811s for 109US.

73:
Mike VO1AX