Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 06:40:24 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
That's about the situation I'm in as well. I'm hoping very hard to make the
ARRL centennial get together in July though for anyone going to that. I'm
not sure yet how I'll be going or how long, my usual ride to those things is
not going but if we have a car I don't have to crawl under every couple days
I may bring the family, if not I'm not sure how I'll get there but there are
enough people from enough groups and organizations I belong to going that
I'll catch a ride with someone.