Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 19:54:01 -0700
From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
agreed. There are some times when files can be shared and should be, but on a service designed for them (dropbox or sendspace). My recent experience is a good example. I tried to send an attachment here and discovered that I needed to do it another way. Anyway, a mail list should have just that, mail. One can put links in there to web pages, files or other related material to the list. It also means that the mail list archive server doesn't have to store all those files (and yes, those bytes do add up rapidly).

-eric