Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 05:22:02 -0700
From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I have been running into this problem a lot. the Vbulletin package offers accessibility option, but it appears that Fred Lloyd either doesn't know about them or doesn't want to modify the appearance of the site over a matter of a few blind people. perhaps its time we all sent in a polite request for him to deal with this? his email is [log in to unmask] I attempted to deal with him about 3 years ago and I think he misunderstood my intent. All I wanted was some changes to the site that would allow better accessibility for the blind ham and he responded with something about changing the database (which I was not talking about).

anyway, there is his email. like I stated, make the request polite and concise as to what we need.

-eric
n7zzt