ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 08:40:02 -0500
Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for this info. I don't know why we were told they
stopped making it.

I'm so glad people can still purchase it.

We got lots of it and I think there are 2 rolls to a box. lol.

I know you want to buy some so you can squeeze it. lol.

Thanks much.

Lovings, Squeezings and Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.