From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:27:04 -0800
Tom, I have a feed through wire I used when I rented.  It  uses RG174 and is
probably 16 inches long.  It has SO239 connectors on each end.  The idea is
that you can put it through a window, close the window almost totally on it,
and connect your rig to an outside antenna.  I used one on HF and one on
VHF, UHF and while there was some loss I am sure, it let me use outdoor
antennas without having to punch holes through my apartment wall.  73, Jim
WA6EKS