From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 15:23:56 -0400
Kent,

Different Steve here.  I was going to mention this, but you beat me to
it.   I think it was Jim KY2D on one of our 40 meter things a couple of
weeks ago  who mentioned he had gotten some of them  pre assembled.
Sonicly welded or something.  It does take a few steps out of the
process in not having to identify the red and black halves and putting
them together properly.

I think I have enough of the loose ones to last a lifetime, but  would
probably go that route if I were starting  from scratch.

73, Steve KW3A