From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For blind amateur radio operators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 22:27:08 -0400
That was hurricane Gilbert. I went with a team from the college I was attending with other students and a general contractor. I took a backpack with an hf rig, mike and key. They built a 3 element vee beam for me out of bamboo and wire and I used it to pass traffic for our team back to San Diego from Buff Bay Jamaica.

73 all,

Ron Miller

From: Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
,to3 [log in to unmask]