From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:30:48 -0400
Hi,

I'll tell you what part of the problem is. A lot of the clubs have these
classes, get new hams, then that's it. They need people to teach them how to
opperate, how to act on the air, and other proper ham edicuit. Numbers don't
mean anything without performance.

This is what I've observed over the years.

Carolyn Kj4vt