From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:01:03 -0500
I understand there are several podcasts that are ham radio related. I have
not tried to download or create any podcasts in a few years. I used to
create podcasts in conjunction with my classes and assign some select
podcasts to my students, but the technology has changed, and all of my
computers and software are different. To save time, can you recommend the
best way of finding, downloading, and playing podcasts? I would like to
listen to them using my new VR Stream, but I suspect I need to use a program
like Juice and then, copying them over to my VR Stream, right? Do you
recommend any especially good ham related podcasts?

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)

President: M&M Properties

Chair: American Council of the Blind's PR Committee

Chair: American Council of the Blind's MMS Committee

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)