From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:37:01 -0400
Check 15 meters and the like and see if output is down, if the tubes are
soft it will show up more there and less on 40 and 75 until they get real
soft, or that's been my experience. 10 will go, then 15, 20 so-on up the
ladder. Could be on the radio end or the amp end but I'm assuming your radio
is putting out the power it should. If I recall your radio has tube finals?