From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:44:57 -0400
My weakest effort in this one in the past few years.  Mostly S and P and
finished with302 QSO's and 218 prefixes.   Didn't work(or hear) any new
ones, but  did work some of the odd prefixes that  come out of mothballs
for WPX, like 5E from Morocco and 4V from Haiti.

Also came up with a list of nagging items that will need to be addressed
this spring to get the station working a little better.

As others have noted, 10, 15, and 20 were wall to wall.  The kind of
weekend where even a non-contester can have a lot of fun working DX.

73, Steve KW3A