From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:04:52 -0700
I want to make a comment about this list.  Right up front I will state that
I am at least as guilty as anyone else about excessive and unnecessary
posting.  I don't know how anyone else feels, but in my daily universe,
there has been too much traffic here to remain subscribed.  On most days I
get over 200 emails, and I am not counting spam.  It seems like many of us,
including yours truly, feel it necessary to post a comment about some topic
even though it is of di minimis value.  I am faced with a tough question as
to whether I need to unsubscribe from this list or not.  I hate to do so,
but I may have no other choice.  I will remain on the list for a little
while longer, and I am going to force myself not to post any comments unless
they are really important to the subject under discussion.  I hope that
others do the same.

Thanks a bunch.  Best 73.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing