From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:04:02 -0500
Hi Jim,

I didn't know they made flat rg 174? That would be very useful. Right now I
am using a piece of round rg174 to connect to the duel band vhf uhf dipole.
Once it gets past the window, I switch to rg 58. It seems to work
acceptably.

I appreciate your insights.

God bless,
Mark

From: Steve <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:33:42 -0400
Subject: Re: My HF Rig Arrived

Ok?  No holes in the house?  How do you get the cable in?  I know
when I did
that years ago, I took out a basement window and made a wooden
plywood piece
to fit in its place.  I had a metal plate on it when I had a
coaxial barrel
connector for the antenna.  The part I had to be careful about
was the hole
where the rotor control cable went through to make sure I didn't
cut one of
the inner wires.