From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:14:27 -0500
Yep, I was an SWL then too and I remember him, Steve. That was Roger and he
had a Johnson desk KW. another one of those guys was Bob, W3 tiny pink
elephants in Westchester Pa. Having my own call sign was certainly part of
the incentive for me to finally get my ticket.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: