From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:59:05 -0500
Phil,

Here are the ones I've used for my call, WA1RTB:

"Radishes, turnips and beets"
"Return to base"
"Whiskey after 1 ruins the bladder"

I know a K1BXC who is a master at coming up with good phonetics for people.
He uses "Brand X consumer" for himself, and he came up with the first set of
phonetics I used for my call.  He had a friend, WA1SSZ who he referred to as
the "sexy slippery zipper."

I don't know how meaningful this one is, but my friend K1PXE often uses
"pneumonia, xylophone, eider".  Let's put that one in the category of most
obscure.

Steve