From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:54:14 -0500
Phil,

That's one reason I still have it after almost 45 years.

Quite a while ago, I was tempted to apply for W3MX, an awesome call by any
standards. But WA3MIX is such a part of me that I dragged my feet and when
you snooze, you lose. But I haven't lost any sleep over it.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: