From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:56:06 -0700
Because all modern houses in Arizona have central airconditioning, it is
necessary to have 200 amp services.  I also know for a fact that the home
that I grew up in outside of Boston also had a 200 amp service.  It may well
be that non-airconditioned homes back east don't have 200 amp services, but
I would think that they would.  In any event, my example still holds.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ