From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:57:20 -0600
A problem just occurred to my slow mind here.
Most people can type faster than they can key.  So even if you translate
psk31 or one of its kin in to cw, how would the radio or the operator keep
up?
I am sorry, I think slow.  That took me a day and a read of Rob's post.
Even if you could buffer it, you couldn't respond until you had copied the
CW translation.
So the receive signal would have to be turned in to speech, and the transmit
signal would have to be a keyboard to keep up, right?

Just thinking.

---