From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:21:05 -0500
Hi,

I finally got my new police scanner yesterday.  Though the scanner is
controlled by a normal looking keypad, the menus are multi-level and its
going to take a while to figure them out.  The scanner is working, but I
haven't even figured out how to change the volume yet, but I'm sure it will
be doable.  I did find the power button as its the bottom left button and it
is slightly lower than the other buttons on the scanner.  The beeps that the
keys make do change in frequency and that will be helpful.  I've downloaded
the latest manual and its long, and I'm starting to go through it.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]