From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 22:45:29 -0500
The moderator will see it eventually, they don't watch the lists every
second of every day. I moderate several lists myself and if  post started
this morning, I wouldn't have seen it until very late afternoon but would
see it because I wasn't home. Sometimes it would take me a day or so. I
don't sit at the computer every second of every day nor to I check email on
my phone unless I absolutely have to and some can't do it on their phone.