From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:01:20 -0500
I had a couple neighbors come to my door recently, problem is, where I live
in a trailer park, they went to management first. I told the manager what
times I'm usually on, and my full schedule for the prior week. Not only did
their times not match up with when I was on the air, but they actually
seemed to be when I wasn't on the air. I must have a CB'er nearby somewhere
who listens for and avoids me because if he's bothering TV's and radios, I'd
think I'd hear him where I'm on HF when I am on. At least I offered my
operating schedule first, I got an apology over that one.