From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:04:16 -0600
Hi

Well, after My last move, I don't have most of my old antennas. What I do
have is my kenwood th6a. I bought a piece of rg 174 to run through the
window sill. However, Now I am wondering where to buy some used antennas to
connect to the cable. Smile. I am sure any antenna outside would be an
improvement over trying to rubber duck my way in to the repeaters. Smile. I
would also like to do some SWL work on HF until I can get my HF rig out of
storage.

The question I have is where do you all like to buy your used or low cost
antennas?

TNX.

God bless,
Mark (WZ0K)

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, 1.0°F(-17.2°C)
Wind:NW (320°) at 13mph (11KT)