From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:50:22 -0500
Kent,

When you hit the menu key the voice will speak 2 numbers: first the menu
number followed by the setting.

Something like "menu zero six, one"  This means you are in menu 6 and it
is set to number1.   One click of the knob and it would say something
like "zero seven, two", meaning menu 7 is set to setting 2.

Using the up/down buttons will change the settings in that particular menu.

The voice doesn't read  what the menus are, just the number.  Get the
menu list from icanworkthisthing.com

73, Steve KW3A