Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2014 22:47:56 -0400
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, Tom!  Collected your last message from that old XP.  It crashed before I could reply so here I am.  Sure the information will be helpful.  Please send to me off group at [log in to unmask]  So far as expert, here is a new definition so you do not want to qualify as one.  An ex is a has been and spurt, a drip under pressure.

Haven't adjusted this Vista to eliminate unwanted characters in text so hope it doesn't have any.

73:
Bob
KC3FI