Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 14:29:41 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
I'm assuming that those of you who use dymo tape wrap it around the lead. I
can see that this would give you a bit of space for text depending on the
thickness of the lead. But I would think you'd have trouble with the tape
coming unbound or pealing off. That's why I kinda like the zip tie idea. At
least, once you put them on, they stay in place.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: